FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net
FPS Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting?

Go down

Waiting? Empty Waiting?

Post by Twux245 Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Hey forum, I've become a member on sunday and I've become a VIP member like on tuesday. Now I'm waiting for the VIP hacks for quite a while. When do I get them and where do I get them. It feels like if just threw my $50 into the trash can but I know that's not true. Please help me out here!

Last edited by Twux245 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Twux245
Twux245
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals Atm Machine

Back to top Go down

Waiting? Empty Re: Waiting?

Post by Twux245 Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Megaops wrote:That really depends on when the owner releases it... And aren't you Twux for Gsys? I remember you registered here once and asked for an account deletion....
I never asked for that. Never! I only got banned cause G did it for a dumb reason. He has anger problems. I know literally hate he's a f**king d**k. I remember you. Screen shot this post and show to him!

EDIT: Dude I've been waiting for more than 5 days. I've also heard he's got twins. If he can't manage the forum for while he should just disable the purchase so nothing bad happens or leave a notice. I didn't know this forum wasn't active as well.
Twux245
Twux245
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals Atm Machine

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum