FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net
FPS Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Head Moderators Application

2 posters

Go down

Head Moderators Application Empty Head Moderators Application

Post by R3SP3CT Mon Jun 21, 2010 6:25 pm

Hey Guys I Wanna Become Head Moderators On This Site And Get Free CA VIP Here And Il Help You Guys Advertise And Il Make Vids If I Can But Anyways Heres My Application
-1. Name: R3SP3CT (Juan Rodriguez Is My Real Name)
-2. Age: Im 16 Year Old
-3. Interests: Im Interested In Helping Out The Site In Advertising,Testing hacks,and make videos if im told to
4. Position applying for: Head Moderators
5. How u find us: I Found You Guys Threw A Video On Youtube Here The Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVybaAkRD-E&NR=1
6. Previous jobs on other sites: Ive Benn Moderator,Admins,Head Moderators On Lots Of Sites But Wont Say Unless Requested
7. why u think u can fit on this rank: I Think I Can Fit On This Rank CAuse I Can Provide A Servise OF 6+ Hours Everyday On The Site And Advertise In Games And I Know Spanish So That Means I Can Help Out Spanish Users With Their VIP Hacks And I'm Also Doing Team Viewer Servises As Well To Help Out And I Also Have GFX People That Can Help Out MAking Banners,Sigs,etc.
8. Description: Well Im Light Tan And Im Tall And I Love Hacking And I Like To Help Others and I'm Admin,Head Moderators,etc On Lots Of Sites But I Wont SAy Wich And I Know Spanish And I Play Baseball
9. Availability(how much time u can be on forum): As Long As You Guys Want Even 24 Hours A Day lol Well Im Here for A Long Time Very Happy

why do i want this position? its because If Head Moderators Get Free VIP then i want it cause thats like my payments for being here. Il Do Any Position as long as i get free vip for combat arms or USF Soldier Front if u guys have. well thanks for reading my application and i hope u guys pick me and i wont let you guys down thanks Very Happy

R3SP3CT

Medals Noob

Back to top Go down

Head Moderators Application Empty Re: Head Moderators Application

Post by (Memo)$4ND0V4l3 Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:26 pm

I talk spanish too(main language)and that was my video

get more post 40-100 to become video maker than u will rank up,be more active and be here more time.....u will get trusted member when u are demoted and we trust u.....topic closed..will be back again when u have the proper time,activeness,post, and rank...
(Memo)$4ND0V4l3
(Memo)$4ND0V4l3
Admin
Admin

Medals Terrorist

https://fpshaxersvip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down