FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FPS Hacks
PLEASE GO TO NEW SITE Fpshackersvip.megabyet.net
FPS Hacks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Mod your own weapons

+3
HaHaHanoname
Megaops
Farcraw
7 posters

Go down

How to Mod your own weapons Empty How to Mod your own weapons

Post by Farcraw Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:54 am

well u change the colors but use the same tools to use the mods if they need to be injected

NON PHOTOSHOP USERS TUTORIAL FOR .REZ EDITING
(PHOTOSHOP USERS LOOK TO BOTTOM FOR YOUR TUT

Ok so you all wanted to know how I did it and now I will tell you. Only because someone on a different site already told their people.. so I don't want anyone else taking credit for what I was the first to do.
CREDITS TO BLACKANGEL FOR THE FOLLOWING TOOLS: DTXCONVERT,REZINJECT, AND REZEXTRACT. CREDITS TO WHY06 FOR THE PHOTOSHOP TUT.
Download the following tools from the bottom:
*DEdit
*DTXConvert
*rezinject
*rezextract
USING DEDIT WILL MAKE AN ERROR POP UP SAYING SOMETHING BOUT MODULE.ITO.. IGNORE THAT ERROR
Okay so I am doing this my way without photoshop because it is too dam big lol takes up alot of unneccesary space on a computer. Use ur favorite photo editer.

First, open Rezextract and press FILE>Open to Extract and select the .rez file from ur Combat Arms\Game folder that u want to edit. Click Extract

Now, open the folder that it just made in your Combat Arms Game folder named whatever the .rez was named. (e.g. if u extracted Chars_T_BODY.rez then there is now a folder named Chars_T_BODY in ur game folder)

Now open DTXConvert and click FILE>Open Folder and select that folder. (e.g Chars_T_BODY) and click "CONVERT TO LITHTECH"

Next Open DEdit and make a new project. (TIP: to make this easy make the project in a the same folder that you download from me.. so you can always find it so it will be easier on you later)Dont create new world, when it asks click no. Go move the .DTX files from ur folder to your DEdit project1\Textures folder. (e.g. mine is C:\DEdit\Project1\Textures, it is just where you decide to put ur project folder)

Now close and reopen DEdit. Click File and at the bottom u should see the project u just made. Click it. Click the Textures Tab. Select the .DTX u want to edit and right click and select "export tga file".

Now you can open a .tga file in paint.net or gimp or whatever and edit it. When u have made it look all pretty lol, you need to save it and open DEdit and go to your project. Then Click Textures tab and righ click down there and select import .tga files. Replace = yes.

Now all you have to do is open DTXConvert, Click Open Folder, select the project\textures folder, and "convert to nexon".

Finally open Rezinject and select the .rez file u extracted. Click "add" and select the .dtx u edited. click inject. Rename the new rez file to .rez because it will be .rezNEW more than likely. Put it in ur game folder and u are done.

Any Questions Feel Free I know they are coming. ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR NEW .REZ FILE IS NAMED THE SAME AS ITS ORIGINAL. ALWAYS MAKE A BACKUP OF ORIGINAL.

I WILL PUT THE PHOTOSHOP TUT HERE ALSO FOR THOSE WHO PREFER AND IT MAY MAKE IT A LITTLE EASIER FOR SOME..I JUST DONT LIKE THAT VERSION. BUT YOU CAN PREVENT THE .TGA STEP.

PHOTOSHOP TUTORIAL
NEEDED:
*REZTOOLS
*PluginsEditing Textures:
Ok lets get right into it. Follow these instructions:

1. Open up your Plugins folder which should contain all your plugins.

2. Here you can either follow the instruction on the ReadMe.txt provided in the plugins folder(if so skip to step 5) or if not I will restate it here.

3. Place msvcrtd.dll and msvcirtd.dll into your Photoshop Folder (plugin needs them.) DO NOT place them in any sub-folder.

4. Take DTXFormay.8bi from Plug-ins\File Format\ and place DTXFormat.8bi in your photoshop plugins file formats folder.

5. Next Run RezExtract.ext File>Open to Extract

6. Navigate to your Combat Arms folder and choose the .rez you would like to open up. (Say if I wanted to edit the texture on a pistol I would select:
GUNS_T_PV_Pistol.rez)

7. Now some stuff should appear on you ReXtract window. Thes are the files in the .rez you just opened up. RezExtract just created a new folder in you Combat Arms folder where all the files in the .rez have been extracted too.

8. Now Run DTXConvert.exe You will need to convert every texture file you plan to edit in Photoshop into a Lithtech File. DTXConvert allows you to do this. Just remember to convert any file you converted back to a Nexon DTX when your done.

9. DTXConvert > File > Open File or Open Folder> Then select the file or files in your newly extracted .rez in your Combat Arms folder that you would like to convert.

10. When you finish you should now be able to open that file in Photoshop and edit it. I do not have PS so I can not show you this, but hopefully it should work for you.

11. After editing the file you will need to convert it back once again using the DTXConvert, except this time select Nexon instead of Lithtech

12. Save the edited and converted file back in your original extracted .rez folder and get ready for the final part!

13. Run RezInject.exe

14. Select the .rez you would like to replace. By browsing for the filename of the original .rez file you extracted. In our case this would be GUNS_T_PV_Pistol.rez

15. Now click Add and select the File you edited. Make sure it has the EXACT same name as the original file in your extracted folder. RezInject will replace this file with your edited file of the same name.

16. Now Click Inject. It will pop up should say Injection Complete! Don't be worried. BA was smart enough not to destroy the original .rez just in case you would like to turn it back to normal. Instead was RezInject does is create a new .rez file with the extension .rezNew tacked on it.

17. Now all you have to do is change the extensing to .rez and your finished. You just edited a .rez file. Just make sure you do something with the original .rez before you change the extension and replace it with your edited one.

Virustotal:
http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/13619cfca1d053841c56889d9094cc39208e796e6d0691ce053ed2f7cde7ed06-1258933802 (only 1 false positive)

REZ TOOLS

PLUGIN

DOWNLOAD IS IN THE BOX ABOVE DONT ASK BECAUSE I JUST TOLD YOU

THANK AND + REP ME
Farcraw
Farcraw
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Plague

Back to top Go down

How to Mod your own weapons Empty Re: How to Mod your own weapons

Post by Megaops Fri Dec 25, 2009 11:47 am

I can't do it lol...
Megaops
Megaops
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Lone Wolf

https://fpshaxersvip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Farcraw Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:13 pm

cant do what
Farcraw
Farcraw
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by HaHaHanoname Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:50 pm

why did you make 3 topics :O
HaHaHanoname
HaHaHanoname
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Medals Mass Murderer

Back to top Go down

Post by Farcraw Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:04 pm

this is just to get all this and the other 2 were 2 different things that i found on different sites and forgot about the edit thing lol
Farcraw
Farcraw
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by M4c_m4n Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:09 pm

woops i delete them sorry far my bad i though u lag or something
M4c_m4n
M4c_m4n
Admin
Admin

Medals Terrorist

Back to top Go down

Post by Megaops Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:38 pm

Far can you like just upload the edited file.... I cannot edit it...
Megaops
Megaops
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Lone Wolf

https://fpshaxersvip.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Farcraw Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:31 pm

ill try to

which one do u want
Farcraw
Farcraw
Root Admin
Root Admin

Medals Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by ikarvy Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 pm

thnx for the help ill give it a try =p
ikarvy
ikarvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Awcomenoutjr Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:25 pm

Sweet Very Happy Thanks, This worked for me.
Awcomenoutjr
Awcomenoutjr

Back to top Go down

Post by lars9090 Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:08 am

lol all i want are a few hacksa or a invitation to gordonsys.com can anybody do that for me

send it to heyduck2@yahoo.com

lars9090
Registered
Registered

Medals Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum